Wednesday, January 16, 2013

That awkward moment...

...When you put up the first post on a new blog.

I'll be using this as a repository and outlet for all my Infinity related shenanigans here on the internet.  (In case you hadn't already guessed!)  Painting, converting, tactics, battle reports, and so on.

I started the game last year, with ALEPH being my first calling in the game.  And I've dabbled in small amounts with other factions, lists, or groups of models I was especially fond of; or wanted to use as demo or loaner forces.

 But it seems in the end, I found myself sepsitorized and drawn in by the EI.  The background, the models, and the way they play in game all fit me extremely well.  And while I'm still very passionate about my human sphere AI counterpart in ALEPH, I spend a lot of my time working with the Combined Army these days.

So here's to working together to find enlightenment and transcendence, whether you asked for it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment